We are looking to add a Quality & Safety Manager to our team. Responsibilities will be split between our Reading, PA and Westminster, MD (1x per week) facilities
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a proven track record of implementing and sustaining robust Quality Systems.
- Fully understand requirements and certification processes for ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, TS16949.
- Be comfortable and excel at being the key customer liaison for all quality matters.
- Be comfortable in a metal working facility, ready to roll up your sleeves, and get it done.
- Able to implement and coordinate proper, at-the-source, peer inspections, first part inspections, and lab work.
- Metal Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Based on experience