Our extensive capabilities enable us to serve the needs of a wide range of metal fabrication industries, including:
- Aerospace: We can perform high-precision fabrication and meet the tight tolerances required for interior and exterior parts and components for aircraft such as commercial jets and helicopters.
- Alternative Energy: We have extensive experience in producing parts for various “clean energy” applications, including solar, wind and geothermal.
- Agricultural Equipment: Summit Steel has the in-house capabilities to produce expertly fabricated parts and components for agricultural machinery such as combine harvesters, tractors and balers. We can even serve as equipment manufacturers for small family farms.
- Automotive: Our expertise in steel fabrication allows us to generate an assortment of high-precision machined engine parts for cars, trucks, motorcycles and SUVs.
- Food Processing: You can trust our top-quality metal fabrication services to ensure your food processing equipment such as ovens, conveyor belts and packaging machinery comply with today’s stringent regulatory requirements.
- Construction: Summit Steel can provide reliable support for your construction projects by delivering metal fabrications services like laser cutting, powder coating and saw cutting.
- Consumer Products: The consumer products industry encompasses a wide range of goods. We can fabricate parts for household appliances, electronic equipment and more.
- Military and Defense: We can work with military and defense contractors to create custom products and components such as radios, vehicle parts and antennas.
- OEM: We serve all types of original equipment manufacturing operations by developing products and offering fabrication services that reduce costs, shorten lead times and increase efficiency.
- Recreational Vehicles: We can manufacture parts and components for recreational vehicles ranging from boats and jet skis to all-terrain vehicles and dirt bikes.
- Spa Furniture and Equipment: If you’re a spa or health club owner, we can produce tables and other equipment that meet your specifications.
Contact Us to Learn More About the Metal Fabrication Industries We Serve
When you choose Summit Steel, you’ll work with an ISO 9001-certified company that always makes quality the top priority. Our goal is to be much more than just another supplier — we strive to form long-lasting partnerships that enable us to serve as an extension of your business success.
Feel free to contact us online or give us a call today to learn more about our metal fabrication solutions and the industries we serve.