Designed for high-volume production projects, our 2D flat laser cutting process delivers smooth, clean edges and tight tolerances, along with repeatable results that ensure consistency from one project to the next. Our advanced system allows for fast, easy uploading of your prints of DXF files, resulting in optimum material utilization, enhanced accuracy and increased efficiency. Our 2D laser cutting process is an excellent choice when working with metals such as aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel.
3D Tube Laser Cutting
Our revolutionary 3D process takes our laser cutting capabilities to a higher level. We can use it to cut a wide variety of features in tubes, channels, angles and beams with speed and accuracy. Our 3D laser cutting method works well for complex projects and high-volume production runs that require maximum precision. We can also use it to develop a custom prototype you can use for current and future manufacturing jobs.
Our Laser Cutting Services Offer a Host of Benefits
Summit Steel’s laser cutting can provide a variety of benefits for your company:
- Ability to cut complex shapes quickly without the need for tooling
- Reduces the amount of contamination to the workpiece
- Ability to cut small-diameter holes with intricate detail and excellent edge quality
- Small, targeted heat area reduces the risk of material deformation
- Precise cutting of a wide variety of materials ranging from very thin to extremely thick sheets
- Higher precision and less energy consumption compared to plasma cutting techniques
- Easier to keep the workpiece in the desired position during cutting, resulting in increased accuracy
- Besides metal materials, laser cutting works well with materials such as wood, plastic, rubber and ceramics
- When combined with CNC technology, the laser cutting process is easy to control, which enhances precision
- Requires less human intervention, leading to fewer workplace accidents and injuries
Summit Steel: The Best Laser Cutting Company on the East Coast
Summit Steel operates a state-of-the-art, 120,000-square-foot metal fabrication facility in Reading, PA. We’re able to provide our top-notch metal fabrication services to East Coast companies in industries such as automotive, energy, agriculture, heavy equipment manufacturing and many others. Our experienced, highly skilled craftsmen have access to the most advanced machinery and equipment to ensure fast and accurate project results. We’re also an ISO 9001-certified laser cutting company that always makes quality our top priority.
To learn more about our laser cutting services or to request a no-obligation project quote, feel free to give us a call today. You can also contact us online at your convenience.